A big thank you to my fellow Blues!

Innsbruckblue

As you can probably tell from my name I no longer live in Manchester, but continue to spread the gospel in my new home in the Vaterland.
Yesterday I took my German girlfriend (A Bremen fan) to CoMS for her first visit.
She was completely bowled over by the City fans, kept saying how nice we all were and how good the atmosphere was. In fact, we flew back to Germany this afternoon, and she still keeps talking about the great experience she had at the game.
A special thanks goes to the people in the top tier of the East Stand, who were extremely sympathetic towards my girlfriend's fear of heights.
She'll be back, indeed can't wait for the next time we fly over and take in a game.

Thank you Blues for making her day a little more special!

leipzigblue said:
As you can probably tell from my name I no longer live in Manchester, but continue to spread the gospel in my new home in the Vaterland.
Yesterday I took my German girlfriend (A Bremen fan) to CoMS for her first visit.
She was completely bowled over by the City fans, kept saying how nice we all were and how good the atmosphere was. In fact, we flew back to Germany this afternoon, and she still keeps talking about the great experience she had at the game.
A special thanks goes to the people in the top tier of the East Stand, who were extremely sympathetic towards my girlfriend's fear of heights.She'll be back, indeed can't wait for the next time we fly over and take in a game.

Thank you Blues for making her day a little more special!

Every City fan is now getting a fear of heights !!
We`ve never been so high up the Premier League for such a continued long time.
Glad you both enjoyed the game and get a good win.

Superb pal, get her back as soon as possible. Proof that the City addiction hits everyone who experiences it.

Have you told her about legends like Bert, Uwe and, err, Gaudinho?
Isn't the latter some kind.of C-list celebrity in Germany these days, doing their version of Big Brother or Strictly?

Thats just what us East Uppers are like, now if she had been in 110 or the SS she wouldnt have had the problem of heights but seeing over tall people that were more concerned with what the away fans were wearing than what was happening on the pitch :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.