A bit of excitement in Prestwich

Carstairs said:
You know the drill.

Pics, or it didn't happen.
Here you go:

L1000452.jpg

And taking off:
L1000454.jpg

Them pics remind me of when I caused chaos in Lancaster. I was driving a brand new 34 ton truck on its first day on the road and I sent an old lady in her citroen saxo through the side of a bridge and she had a 30 ft drop into the river lune. The whole place was gridlocked. Fire,police,ambulance, air ambulance and coastguard came out.

2sheikhs said:
Them pics remind me of when I caused chaos in Lancaster. I was driving a brand new 34 ton truck on its first day on the road and I sent an old lady in her citroen saxo through the side of a bridge and she had a 30 ft drop into the river lune. The whole place was gridlocked. Fire,police,ambulance, air ambulance and coastguard came out.
LOL

The_Mo said:
2sheikhs said:
LOL
Wasn't funny at the time mate. The police said if she'd died, I would be charged with death by dangerous driving and could get up to 9 years.

2sheikhs said:
The_Mo said:
2sheikhs said:
LOL
Wasn't funny at the time mate. The police said if she'd died, I would be charged with death by dangerous driving and could get up to 9 years.
Bloody hell, although that would have almost definitely been reduced, still a long time though. What i found funny was the way you seemingly said it in a casual tone.

The_Mo said:
2sheikhs said:
The_Mo said:
Bloody hell, although that would have almost definitely been reduced, still a long time though. What i found funny was the way you seemingly said it in a casual tone.
Luckily, she only got a cut ankle. The mardy arsed old trout.

2sheikhs said:
The_Mo said:
2sheikhs said:

Were you OK?

Carstairs said:
2sheikhs said:
The_Mo said:

Were you OK?
In a fight between a 34t 8 wheeler and a little butty box saxo, there's only 1 winner. :)
The truck had a couple of scratches. She was very lucky. The police said, by rights, she should have died. It landed in the water on it's wheels in medium tide (3ft of water). If it had been high tide, it would be 12-15ft deep and she'd have drowned. Low tide, she have hit solid ground. I eventually accepted a charge of driving without due care and attention and got 4 points and a £200 fine. She was made a local celebrity, was interviewed on gmtv and got given a brand new citroen c2.
I got sacked for gross misconduct, then sued them for unfair dismissal and got £1500. :)

2sheikhs said:
Carstairs said:
2sheikhs said:

Were you OK?
In a fight between a 34t 8 wheeler and a little butty box saxo, there's only 1 winner. :)
The truck had a couple of scratches. She was very lucky. The police said, by rights, she should have died. It landed in the water on it's wheels in medium tide (3ft of water). If it had been high tide, it would be 12-15ft deep and she'd have drowned. Low tide, she have hit solid ground. I eventually accepted a charge of driving without due care and attention and got 4 points and a £200 fine. She was made a local celebrity, was interviewed on gmtv and got given a brand new citroen c2.
I got sacked for gross misconduct, then sued them for unfair dismissal and got £1500. :)

Everyone's a winner then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.