"A Blue In Red Square"

This is an excellent read.... I was in Amsterdam last year and really got into what being in europe with City is all about ... this however takes european adventure to a different dimension....

Didsbury Dave said:
Excellent work Mike. Enjoyed that. I suspect I know which "Neil" you refer too with the vodka shots and belly dancers.

See you soon pal. Glory beckons...

I think you do mate! Looking forward to it<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
Matty said:
The author of this article is a fucking dick. I'm sat at my desk now with The Winds Of Change playing in my head on a non-stop loop. I'm going to kill you.......

Then my work here is done..

A great read. I've never been to Moscow myself and never fancied it mainly because of the history. However my eldest lad went there some years ago and said it was an unforgettable experience and well worth the visit.

thanks for posting I enjoyed that, as I did when Ken in 102 was telling me what he got up to, great stuff. But 5 lanes, come out of Chicago and try to find the right lane for Indy now thats scary. However Buckshot will tell you its worse in Phillie :-)

Well put together that and destinations like Moscow are seen as more of an expedition by some,me included.
We look at the Amsterdams,Madrids,Munichs as normal days out but Moscow and some of the other 'Iron Curtain' venues seem far more foreboding.
Well done to all who took on the adventure.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
A somewhat romantic view but not an inaccurate one.

When you think of Russia and Moscow what’s the first thing that comes to mind?

beautiful women, blacked out 7 series beamers driven around by FSB, ridiculously expensive bars, hotels, prostitutes, shitty weather (when i go), dirty cars (don't they have car washes?), airport queues/delays.....

The Cold War.....simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.