"A case of mistaken identity?" - new blog article

Ric

Administrator
...by The Blue Panther, on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/01/24/a-case-of-mistaken-identity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... -identity/</a>

I must disagree with one point yer made, BP. The chances of Mario getting off this I put somewhere between non-existent and nil. Unless, and I hold out little hope, MCFC could get him to present the appeal in Scouse. It seems to work at FArce and criminal court level.

I have no gripes with what the FArce do via their butcher, baker, candlestick maker disciplinary panel. The only request I would make is that every player is treated equally. That is far from the case and it seems it always has been. What punishment did the mighty Geordie Creosote King get for stamping on Neil Lennon some seasons back? Was it a three match knocked back to two or did he get the full four? And just exactly how many matches did the FatScouseGit get for the pointed elbow driven into the Wigan player's jaw? And when same FatScouseGit kicked the calf of Johnny Foreigner did he get the full wrath of the FArce heaped on his bewigged head? I seem to recall that the two-faced shitehawks at Soho Square lugged their fat arses first class halfway across the continent to see if they could have their world-class dahlink available for the upcoming Euros.

And while I dillydally with a short bout of cynicism, I would like to point out to all and sundry that Joleoninho Lescott, like Scott of The Lane, St. Jamie of Redknapp, FatFrank and scores of England internationals, is not the sort of player who would remotely do anything to infringe the Laws of the Game. In fact, I shall write pronto to His Holiness in Rome and see if I cannot get him fast-tracked to sainthood.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I must disagree with one point yer made, BP. The chances of Mario getting off this I put somewhere between non-existent and nil. Unless, and I hold out little hope, MCFC could get him to present the appeal in Scouse. It seems to work at FArce and criminal court level.

Cheers.
I did say the chances were "slim to nil".

Now that Howard Webb has apparently stated he would have sent off Mario had he seen the 'stamp' I think an appeal is useless.

Having seen the video of both Mario's and Joleon's incidents I feel that I know which one was more deliberate but to me it's the less obvious one that's being punished.

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories or claims of some kind of racism but now I have to wonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.