A Centre back is an emergency in the window

Why not play a 5-3-2 until Vincent returns? We are horrible with 5 back without him and specifically up the middle. And we start Kelechi with Sergio up front. Thoughts?

Otamendi been a dud? You serious. He's been top class. Just because he had a bad game yesterday doesn't mean he's shit. Why is everything so black and white on here?
Otamendi has a great game - great CB better than Vinnie and the Best in the prem. Has a bad game. Not as good as Mangala, should have Promoted Denayer instead. But I agree we need a new CB but it's not because of Otamendi.
Top class??
No way, he's no dud either but there are plenty better in the prem who would have cost a lot less than he did.

I agree that we need more help at the back....Sadly, Kompany has shown he cant shake his injury issues and I'm concerned after the time he's missed, its going to take another couple of weeks after he returns before he back to his best and thats hoping he can return to his best as these continued problems have got to be a concern for the team......Mangala has shown no improvement, infact seems to be making more mistakes this season and DeMichelis is gone in the summer.....I personally think our team has more weaknesses than we like to admit and too many teams have found it too easy to open us up this season.....Maybe some of that is becuase of the style of play Pelle wants us to play but I think some of it also comes down to just not being good enough at the back.....I agree that panic buying now might not be the answer with a possible change of manager in the summer but would be easy enough to have a quick word in the new manager's ear to see what he needs and start the summer spending early...... "IF" and its a big "if" we dont win the prem this season, it will be because of defensive issues and mistakes....

Just put Zabba in as defacto leader - would make a huge difference, although I know a bit harsh on Sagna but needs must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.