A City fan in need of help.

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Okay, so I live in Nothern Ireland (Unfortunately) and because of the expense of flying and accomodation etc, I can rarely make it to matches and even when I can afford the expense- the problem arises over how to get tickets.

I ofcourse look on MCFC etc but often find by the time they're released to the general public, they're gone. So I was wondering if I could make contact with someone that would be able to purchase an extra ticket for me the odd time if I let them know in advance. (I don't even know if this is possible for the big games), I will pay full price ofcourse + extra for your hassle.

Anyone with any suggestions or will take me up on my offer. Please PM me.

Oh and I think I should point out that I've been a blue all my life and not some bandwagon jumper.

Thanks for your help (In advance) !

try the link to the official supporters club on the mcfc web site then click on about the osc for branch lists the northern ireland branches and contacts are on there

MCFC-OKAY said:
Okay, so I live in Nothern Ireland (Unfortunately) and because of the expense of flying and accomodation etc, I can rarely make it to matches and even when I can afford the expense- the problem arises over how to get tickets.

I ofcourse look on MCFC etc but often find by the time they're released to the general public, they're gone. So I was wondering if I could make contact with someone that would be able to purchase an extra ticket for me the odd time if I let them know in advance. (I don't even know if this is possible for the big games), I will pay full price ofcourse + extra for your hassle.

Anyone with any suggestions or will take me up on my offer. Please PM me.

Oh and I think I should point out that I've been a blue all my life and not some bandwagon jumper.

Thanks for your help (In advance) !

I will try and do this for you mate, but your best bet would be to buy a city card, then you'll get priority on tickets which you can buy on line, you also get £5 off six home games (which will make the card free).

Thanks for the help mate, but most of the supporters clubs are pretty far out of my area. I'll keep it as fallback plan thought as I'm desperate to get to more City games.

Again if anyone could help me with any more ideas or arrange to set up some form of contact for the season ahead it would be really appreciated.

Thanks again.<br /><br />-- Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm --<br /><br />
I will try and do this for you mate, but your best bet would be to buy a city card, then you'll get priority on tickets which you can buy on line, you also get £5 off six home games (which will make the card free).

Alex, It would be great if you could do this for me mate, I would buy a citycard only with money being quite tight I only think i'll get over a couple of times a year and I wouldn't get much use out of it.

I'll do it. Let me know what games next season and I'll get them bought for you =)

There are plenty on here who will do it for you mate, by the end of the season you could've met loads of bluemooners as well! Just give me a shout when your ready.

Great! I added you and C_T_I_D as friends and I'll pm you when I'm ready (with due notice) and once again thanks for doing this for me !

Looking foward to hopefully meeting bluemooners in the season ahead and looking forward to the season ofcourse! =)

They aren't on sale yet. I reckon they will go on sale on or shortly after 1 July when new seasoncards go up for grabs. A Citycard will be pretty much essential if non seasoncard holders want to see the big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.