A City (Record Breaking?) Question

BigJoe#1

can anyone name any other team in the Premiership, or British professional football, or indeed world professional football that has;

Won their respective leagues with three consecutive different managers?

I think this is at least a British first for the top division, that is unless anyone knows different?

Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola (just for the record like)

can anyone name any other team in the Premiership, or British professional football, or indeed world professional football that has;

Won their respective leagues with three consecutive different managers?

I think this is at least a British first for the top division, that is unless anyone knows different?

Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola (just for the record like)
Chelsea always seem to get one title out of their manager merry-go-around.

Because it makes us look better I'd say no lol. But the link you gave has AVB in between... so if we say yes it's still no, I think.
I'd forgot André Villas-Boas even went to Chelsea before I looked at that, I just remember him as Spurs manager.

The reason I asked about interims was because I think if Gus Hiddink(interim) and Steve Holland(caretaker) don't count then they could match it if Sarri wins one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.