A constant queue of cars at MacDonalds - Am I missing out on something?

I used to be addicted to large banana milkshakes when I drove the twilight shift and couldn't drive past a Maccy without going in. Thankfully I'm no longer addicted but still like em an awful lot. I would feel safer buying one tonight at a drive through than having a mucky game of rugger in a Landen park. Interpretation being the watch word .. mais oui.

Last edited:
In Durham City they have a Mc Conalds at a shopping center called the Arnison center. There is only 1 road in & out of said shopping center. Now the other day whilst driving the bus I got stuck in the q for 25 minutes. There was a girl with a board out saying 2 hours wait from this point for Mc Donalds. I shit you not the q went on for another 200 yards beyond this sign.

Does a job at 10pm after a midweek home game, certainly wouldn’t queue for it. Infuriating seeing all the idiots queue round the block in May whilst sat at work, too much time on their hands I could only dream of having that spare time.

Same as people queuing 20 deep for the chippy. Baffles me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.