A different kind of wish list

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Ok weve all done the players list, squad list, dream signing list etc but this time hypothetically you have only one choice but its guarenteed to happen and does not involve the playing staff of the club, what would be your one change at our beloved club (preferably suggestions that are practical). It may be moving away fans, change the staff at the ticket office, a ground extension or even the pie or beer supplier but remember its guarenteed and its one choice only.

For me I think it would have to be a dedicated standing area in the ground (and by that I dont mean standing in front of my seat)

move back to maine road and get rid of all the plastic fans we seem to be gathering who leave 10 min before the end of the game, and who dont turn up for :
1) FA Cup games until the 1/4 fainals
2) League Cup Games
3) European games which they then start to moan about if we dont get in europe the season after
4) Talk the biggest load of crap at the match because they have clearly never played football or truly understand the game!
5) Then moan because they can't get a ticket for one of the biggest games since the play off final and are only going because it is a fiver!!!!

4times said:
move back to maine road and get rid of all the plastic fans we seem to be gathering who leave 10 min before the end of the game, and who dont turn up for :
2) League Cup Games
3) European games which they then start to moan about if we dont get in europe the season after
4) Talk the biggest load of crap at the match because they have clearly never played football or truly understand the game!
5) Then moan because they can't get a ticket for one of the biggest games since the play off final and are only going because it is a fiver!!!!

6) Join Internet Forums to slag their own fans off.

4times said:
2) League Cup Games

So seeing as the playing staff were ruled out all you want to change is the fans and the ground ;o) Ok I'll humour you as Im in no mood for argueing today you were allowed only one choice so whats it to be Maine rd or the Fan base !

move away fans to tier3 introducing new spirals for them to access just like st james park and commence operation one end

andybluenolan said:
move away fans to tier3 introducing new spirals for them to access just like st james park and commence operation one end

See I was tempted to move the aways as well but decided no matter where they are there will always be blues that want to be either side of them anyway to have the banter and drown them out ? Tricky one for me the aways ?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
andybluenolan said:

See I was tempted to move the aways as well but decided no matter where they are there will always be blues that want to be either side of them anyway to have the banter and drown them out ? Tricky one for me the aways ?

i can see where you are coming from on this one was a toughy either that or move them round a bit so they then occupy 106, 107 and 109

so what if im slagging our fans its true! just coz i have the bottle to say it most people think it! when we was at maine road it used to be buzzing, it was buzzing walking to the ground and after the game it was still buzzing, but every1 is strolling around at city these days, when i was a kid it was all i looked forward to going to maine road to watch the mighty blues, now its a piss poor atmosphere with a load of people who dont know what there talking about, we get the tag 1 of the best fans in england what a load of bollocks! spurs and villa sell out at home in the uefa cup how many do we get 24,000? fantastic, i didn't join this site to slag people off, and to be truthfull i think most of the older blues on here would agree with what im sayin so stop openin your typin if you have nout decent to say!

4times said:
2) League Cup Games
I think you should look at this rags profile
I know someone pm him for a ticket he said he had and then he went missing and low and behold he has turned up today
Now fuck off rag
I have been waiting for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.