A few days off

Hi Magic, we're ready, yes pick us up outside the Ibrox Arms, we are going to Forbidden Nights so drop us off there and then get yourself off to bed. No idea when we will be back so no point in you waiting up.

Oh and dont be on that Blue Minge or whatever it's called site until they early hours, you have to be up early to take Tabitha to the nail salon.

Mornin', please can you update us as to how your holiday is going. I appreciate your visits to this forum are restricted by Mrs Pole but a quick update would be appreciated.

Enjoyed reading that. My wife and I often wonder why the fuck we were so stupid as to agree to doing things that require interaction with others. I like my mates but only on watsapp...or at a stretch, and with minimal effort on my part, in a pub.

A perfect weekend would involve sunshine and a drink. Somewhere abroad would help. I find my dislike of people tends to apply to English speakers predominantly. I like that you can't really tell how much of a **** someone is if theu're talking another language. Unless it's French. Then you know they will be.
It’s a common feature of angst in our lives. The stupidity of accepting invites needs researched. Why, when we know the next day, after you go into the, oh fuck, we’ve done it again, reprisal mode. Whoever agreed then has to be flogged mercilessly, for another fine mess they’ve gotten us into.

Mornin', please can you update us as to how your holiday is going. I appreciate your visits to this forum are restricted by Mrs Pole but a quick update would be appreciated.
Well, hold onto your hat, get comfy, maybe a cup of tea and a biscuit.

A friend of my lovely came for a visit, so, we sat outside drinking and then got the fire pit going to a frenzy of warming dancing flames. We had home made butter chicken curry. I had prawns and to say it was great, would be as much an understatement as saying my hair is nice.
Music was obviously a feature and as the night wore on, we repaired to the cottage where another blazing hearth welcomed us in.

I have to be honest and admit I fell asleep on the couch about 11, which I am glad of as I feel great. Today is a bit overcast, so I will probably watch some football if there’s a game on I fancy. Later, more booze and food and maybe a Sea Shanty session later. It’s all fucking go.

A friend of my lovely came for a visit, so, we sat outside drinking and then got the fire pit going to a frenzy of warming dancing flames. We had home made butter chicken curry. I had prawns and to say it was great, would be as much an understatement as saying my hair is nice.
Music was obviously a feature and as the night wore on, we repaired to the cottage where another blazing hearth welcomed us in.

I have to be honest and admit I fell asleep on the couch about 11, which I am glad of as I feel great. Today is a bit overcast, so I will probably watch some football if there’s a game on I fancy. Later, more booze and food and maybe a Sea Shanty session later. It’s all fucking go.
Ffs a jock Tolstoy. I am not going to ask anyone for a summary, I'll do it:
My wife and her mate got pissed, I did all the cooking and cleaning. I was made to sleep on the sofa. Today I am running them all over the place whilst they buy expensive shit.

Giggle

Ffs a jock Tolstoy. I am not going to ask anyone for a summary, I'll do it:
My wife and her mate got pissed, I did all the cooking and cleaning. I was made to sleep on the sofa. Today I am running them all over the place whilst they buy expensive shit.

Giggle
Do you suffer from ADH?

The music?
What delights had you on the turn table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.