A Great Time To Visit Turkey

I’ve been three times and loved it on each occasion. Always found the people to be sound. I do a lot if work with the Turkish community over here and I find them great to do business with. Plus, Istanbul is one of the world’s great cities.

We live in a dangerous world, but if you’re going to cower behind the sofa you won’t draw much from the experience and you’ll die eventually anyway.

I’ve been three times and loved it on each occasion. Always found the people to be sound. I do a lot if work with the Turkish community over here and I find them great to do business with. Plus, Istanbul is one of the world’s great cities.

We live in a dangerous world, but if you’re going to cower behind the sofa you won’t draw much from the experience and you’ll die eventually anyway.
Brother in law just got back from Oludiniz yesterday, said he loved it and the Turkish folk were great, he said the ones he spoke with love the Brits and didn’t have a bad word to say about us, he said the same couldn’t be said for the Russians though, they’re not very popular in Turkey

Brother in law just got back from Oludiniz yesterday, said he loved it and the Turkish folk were great, he said the ones he spoke with love the Brits and didn’t have a bad word to say about us, he said the same couldn’t be said for the Russians though, they’re not very popular anywhere
Edited for accuracy

Got back from Oludeniz about 2 weeks ago , me and the wife and another couple , absolutely fantastic place and all four of us cant wait to go back next year , some of the best beaches in Europe , hire a speed boat for about £50 for 3 or 4 hours and explore the coast , Butterfly valley , Billys beach and the Blue lagoon among many other great beaches , Babadook mountain is one of the worlds best paragliding spots and a tandem jump costs from £50 - £70 , just sat in the bar watching them from the beach is enjoyable , its one of the main places where they teach paragliding and watching some of the pilots doing their spins and cartwheels thousands of feet above you is mesmerising , occasionally they bail into the sea where the local speedboat taxis fish them out , apparently they save the paragliders for free but charge £50 to recover their equipment .
Any way Oludeniz is a great place , food and beer excellent and reasonably priced , shopping is not as much hassle as in many other parts of Turkey , people are very friendly and most seem to like City , certainly got mostly positive reaction when i wore my City champions shirt around the place..

Been olu deniz 4/5 times prior to this summer, absolutley love the place and the people ,the fact its so cheap is a bonus!
Got a bit put off last few years from visiting with all the troubles around the world ,just stuck to anglesey didnt bother going abroard anywhere else.
Made the decision to go back for 10 nights from may 22nd, best thing we ever did,place is still the same,beautiful,welcoming and cheap!!
Cant wait to go back,feel safer there than at home tbh.
Would 100% reccomend to anybody, it realy is a fantastic place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.