A Great Time To Visit Turkey

More flights are beining put on from more airports this year
Flight prices plus all inclusive hotel prices very reasonable
Exchange rates for holliday makers
has gone through the roof meaning great value for money
If any one been put of by supposed terroist threat .think now is probably best time to return

Lovely president to Erdogan he's such a media friendly type of guy especially those who disagree with him. He's such a card isn't he bet he's a right old laugh down the pub cracking gags about human rights and all that shit.

Lovely president to Erdogan he's such a media friendly type of guy especially those who disagree with him. He's such a card isn't he bet he's a right old laugh down the pub cracking gags about human rights and all that shit.[/QUOT
Yes you are right him Trump and May would get on like a house on fire

I’ve seen more mentions of your shite Turkish holiday down the years than Dave Whelan’s broken leg in the 1960 FA Cup final!

Been 5 times myself and never had any real issues. Would avoid it at the moment though due to the current unrest.

It left me scarred I can assure you.

Erdogen to they would be like the 3 amigos peas in the same pod. Only difference being Erdogen is actually achieving being successful in dictatorship.

Not according to the foreign office

The Foreign Office has issued an urgent warning to holidaymakers travelling to Turkey.

Tourists travelling to the holiday destination over the summer have been warned to expect disruption as the country faces unscheduled presidential and parliamentary elections later this month.

The advice to those travelling has since been updated with the government telling tourists to "avoid large crowds" as the country deals with the political turmoil.

Anyone going to Turkey will be quids in getting over 8tl to the £ neary double from a year ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.