A Great Time To Visit Turkey

Would never go back, went in 2010, myself and my daughter ended up with salmonella, found the locals to be very pushy, the risk of terrorism may be small but why take the risk, it’s cheap for a reason.

Its cheap because the Turkish minimum wage is very minimum
And the exchange result is excellent 2million visitors last year and predictions for many more this year

Last edited:
More flights are beining put on from more airports this year
Flight prices plus all inclusive hotel prices very reasonable
Exchange rates for holliday makers
has gone through the roof meaning great value for money
If any one been put of by supposed terroist threat .think now is probably best time to return
What holiday website do you use?

Changed at Ataturk four times and always flown with Turkish Airlines to do it. Good airline. Yet to set foot in the country itself as airports don’t count. Be prepared for overzealous security.

It’s never overtly appealed for a variety of reasons. Next time I might stop off on the way somewhere. Ataturk is a huge airport that has flights going everywhere so it’ll happen one day.

Been a couple of times, 5 star minimum if you fancy going, went 4 star first time and was about a Spanish 2 star but the weather was perfect and made best of it.
Not in my thoughts to go back but if anyone thinking of going minimum 5 star and check British reviews.

Haven’t been myself,but know people who have got mixed reports some saying great others awful one common denominator mentioned was the Turkish men being lecherous towards the female tourists..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.