A Great Time To Visit Turkey

Hardly a loss if he doesn't like the place (and he's not alone there). I'm sure some of the places I love visiting wouldn't be at the top of your list either.

There are hundreds of wonderful places to visit all around the globe. No point in spending time in one you don't like.
I dont know if he has ever been
But if he would turn down free flights and free 5 star acomadation it defiently his loss
I love visiting many different places but now doing it by cruising .If you in a place you dont fancy can just hop back onboard .So many places to visit and you spot on what suits one person might not suit everyone

Haven’t been myself,but know people who have got mixed reports some saying great others awful one common denominator mentioned was the Turkish men being lecherous towards the female tourists..

We went years ago with extended family and had to have a word more than once about that shit.

Their attitude seemed to be I can’t say hello without wanting a hug and getting all touchy feely with the younger women.

I asked them if they acted like that with Muslim women, their faces told the story. Advised them that it may not be in their best interests to do it with my nieces.

They got the message.

Because they live under medieval seoeration from their own women they go mad with female tourists. They think because some lap it up that it’s open season on all.

It’s fucking not. Never went back. As it’s gets more and more religious and less secular, I doubt I ever will.

Poor sanitation, no banks, power cuts every hour and infrastructure very poor! Have your 10 pound notes ready at immigration, if you need to raise some cash a British passport is very appealing. Jokes aside went Altinkum about 15 years ago and been to Turkish Cyprus won't be going back, but been to Dominican republic and won't be going back so holidays are very personal, loved kos so there you go.

Had a holiday there few years ago, thought it was like a dirty Greece with the added pleasure of being mithered everywhere we went.

Crusing into Bodrum tomorrow but we intend staying on board to enjoy a quiet ship.

Poor sanitation, no banks, power cuts every hour and infrastructure very poor! Have your 10 pound notes ready at immigration, if you need to raise some cash a British passport is very appealing. Jokes aside went Altinkum about 15 years ago and been to Turkish Cyprus won't be going back, but been to Dominican republic and won't be going back so holidays are very personal, loved kos so there you go.

Got married in Northern Cyprus and loved it. What was it that you didn't like?

I might visit Istanbul for a night or two on the way to Albania in November. Hotels seem to be pennies.

Can anyone recommend an area of Istanbul to stay in? I’ll want nightlife and busy places. Hope to get a Fenerbahce shirt for my collection too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.