A holiday with a proposal

Ste1969

Me and my gf are off on hols on saturday, usa and canada. She is from the usa but has lived here for a few years.

We arrive in syracuse new york on sat eve... then we are going to niagara falls on sunday both been there before great place. she thinks she is meeting her family for a get together.

The ring is bought and it is proposal time, slightly smaller than the rock on her finger in the pic... the CITI hat was a freebie!

hope to fuck she says yes....

2unwrc9.jpg

2yy3t6q.jpg

auwrhy.jpg

OFF to sleep........ so much to think about.

Good luck blue :)

If we don't hear you report back and see a small obituary for "english man in suicide bid" in a small town american paper we will understand.

TCIB said:
Good luck blue :)

If we don't hear you report back and see a small obituary for "english man in suicide bid" in a small town american paper we will understand.

Likewise goodluck blue if thats what you want to do. I hope it works out for you. I know me and my lass are now less than 12 months to our 30 year anniversary whatever that is "Pearl" I think!!

You tricked her to think she is seeing her family? She's definitely going to say no and leave with a hotel waiter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.