a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolmie's hairdoo

Having had a beer or two with people I consider very reliable and without agendas over last couple days...

Apologies for not replying to a number of PMs or not using this opportunity to heal with the power of music.

This is posted in good faith, certainly without any concerns about someone with the benefit of hindsight going all Trotsky on me...

We have pulled the plug on Torres, we have not spoken with the player, his camp have been making encouraging noises, but that's all.

There is no agreement in place, no deal agreed whatsoever, he was one of only four other striker options, all being considered.

There WERE issues with Carlos Tevez a couple months back, they certainly say with regards his agent - he was put back in his place - the owners will not allow his sale.

Interest from Real Madrid and Jose, however, is very real.

Tevez has been promised players of world stature.

I have had no previous inkling of player targets Dzeko and Koralov. This interest was said to me to be VERY REAL.

BOTH players have expressed a desire to come to us and want a deal done.

James Milner is NO smokescreen - we love the boy to bits - we are hoping to speak with Villa this week. We are not moving on £25m - albeit Onuoha and Richards are both being suggested.

Arteta is a watching brief, although they would not say if this was related to Milner.

Barca's Ibra is also still on the radar, with potential scenarios involved, including Robbie.

David Luiz, apparently we are being used to ramp up an auction. An interest and making a definitive offer, two very different things.

The owners have an eye on a particular show stopper, it would piss off a number of people.

They gave me a name, but if there is the slightest chance of this being a possibility, I will refrain for now.

We are supposedly delighted with how our business is being conducted.

Bellamy and Ireland can both stay, but we will not stand in their way if the right club and offer is out there.

We would like to conclude on two deals by the end of this week.

As for the knockers and some of the comments in the media, it has not gone unnoticed, nor unexpected.

From the PR people to the very top of Khaldoon, the manager and Cook, we are keeping our powder dry.

What impressed me more than anything, was one of my associates saying City plan to speak through actions rather than words very shortly.

The only way we would ever ever ever ever give Carlos Tevez to Madrid is for Kaka, no doubt. What would there money be of use for?

EDIT guessing the keeper is buffon aswell? :(

Cheers for the info Tolmie. It seems that we won't have to wait too long before it all unfolds.

where is the wow signing in all of this then? is it the one whose name you wont say?

I actually dont want to know who it is, if it comes off i wanna be well chuffed and exited.
love torres though im gutted if we pull the plug on him.

Veeeeeeeeeeery Interesting.

Cheers mate!

The owners have an eye on a particular show stopper, it would piss off a number of people.

I take it that's the marquee signing, and not a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.