a little help for first time poster

boroimheblue

hello from sunny dublin!first time to post but have enjoyed reading for past few months(since kaka fiasco). coming over for fulham game on sunday and was wondering where's the best place to sit for athmosphere and will i get ticket on sunday morning at ticket office?

Welcome. I'm sure you must have read a 100 threads on this since the Kaka saga but the South Stand or the section to the other side of the away fans (singing section - cringe) seem to be the places. Tickets will be no problem for the ground though not sure you'll get in any of those areas at short notice.

manchester blue said:
Welcome. I'm sure you must have read a 100 threads on this since the Kaka saga but the South Stand or the section to the other side of the away fans (singing section - cringe) seem to be the places. Tickets will be no problem for the ground though not sure you'll get in any of those areas at short notice.
thanks. if i cant get tickets for these areas where should i try for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.