A machete attack to head doesn't count as attempted murder??

The crap legal representatives will come out with to defend their clients is astonishing.

I watched Hereford United get wound up after criminals got their hands on the club. The owners barrister was defending a criminal and a serial bankrupt con artist.
Because everyone is entitled to mount a defence. The legal fiction is that the barrister is merely presenting the defendants case. He does not thereby endorse it. If, however, the barrister learns something that shows his client is guilty, he withdraws.

Remember a year or two back there was a programme called The Jury , it was a real case retried with a real jury drawn from the general public , 3 or 4 episodes, behind the scenes discussions etc . I heard this was going to be a series .
Guy murdered his wife , dna all over her throat, bang to rights , guilty after one showing it was clear .
Then a boyfriend was seen jogging in the area etc etc , to watch these people in the jury discuss the ins & outs of the case was scarey , 2 absolutely hated women , 2 would not convict anyone because they didn’t beleive in it , a couple of ditherers who forgot everything , 3 or 4 we’re intelligent enough to know he did it . They found him not guilt , then revealed the facts ....he was guilty as hell. Juries are not all they’re cracked up to be , it was shocking how thick they were & I wouldn’t want my destiny in their hands.
The series was dropped btw
I did jury service and I concur I wouldn't like to be in the hands of some of the numpties on the jury I served on.

What did the jury find him guilty of??

I saw the attack on the news but missed it.

How it’s not attempted murder I shall never know. You can see clearly from the video he’s trying to kill the copper.

Our justice system is broken, the guy should be going to his death.

idiotic post.
The trial has been a farce but promoting a return to 18th century England is no answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.