A machete attack to head doesn't count as attempted murder??

Churchlawtonblue

A man is stopped by the Police for having no insurance, tries to drive off, firstly punches the Police officer, then pulls out a machete and repeatedly strikes the Police officer in the head. Aparently this doesnt count as attempted murder in the UK these days?? And the 2ft machete isn't found to be an offensive weapon because the man said he used it for gardening. Am I missing something?

What did the jury find him guilty of??

I saw the attack on the news but missed it.

How it’s not attempted murder I shall never know. You can see clearly from the video he’s trying to kill the copper.

Our justice system is broken, the guy should be going to his death.

How it’s not attempted murder I shall never know. You can see clearly from the video he’s trying to kill the copper.

Hang the bastard from a tree, when he's done cut the rope with a machete. Job done.

He was found guilty of wounding with intent.

Jury also found him not guilty of carrying an offensive weapon...it was a machete!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.