A message of Edin Dzeko...

tolmie's hairdoo

Your time will come, mate.

You are a potential world class talent still not getting enough opportunties to get up to speed.

I believe you will go on to be a legend for this club. Watching Adam Johnson yesterday should give you encouragment for good times ahead, for all.

By all accounts, you are an excellent professional.

Don't let your head drop and keep the faith that talent will out.

It only takes a second to be a hero and whatever criticisms you may hear or read, laugh it off.

Because between now and the end of next season, I believe we are very lucky to have you on board.

Carpe Diem!

I like the banter he is enjoying with the other players at training. Good pics of him with Mario and the bibs last week. The players need to enjoy their football this will develop the team spirit. Wins like yesterday really lift the club, keep smiling :-))

I second that! Edin you shall be the bearer of the blue torch come next season!

Good things comes to those who wait and I believe with your talent, mentality and behaviour you are destined for great things!

I think next season will see a fitter and better player but for now he can keep warming the bench and come on if needed.

He hasnt show much so far but you never know.

Felt sorry for him yesterday. If there is ever a time to bring a striker on who may be lacking a little confidence it is surely when you are winning 3-0 at home and facing a team who cant defend?

Johnson crosses to Dzeko.... GOOOOAAAAALLLL!

Thats the sound some will be hearing in a couple of weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.