A message to all City fans from red cafe

148772_235977103173824_168137056624496_375608_1750095934_n.jpg

Uniteds transfer policy for next season takes a massive blow

A message to 'Pexbo' who sounds as angry as Wayne Rooney on acid.
When you said you will be 'breathing down our necks', you will still be in 2nd place you plank.
A message to 'Evra' who would feel inferior if he won the lottery to a person who has achieved his through education and hard work.
Just enjoy it. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy your life. Otherwise don't do the fookin lottery you clown.
A message to the majority of the retards on that thread. I'm glad you were brought up or became a rag rather than a City fan.

Bluemoon115 said:
3 years ago: "You can't buy the league. You need team spirit"

Now: "You've just bought the league. You've got no team spirit"

3 years ago "Not in my lifetime"
3 years later "Doctor, i've been having this pain that won't go away"

FAO Pexbo - once you've come out from behind the sofa, have a look at the multiple messages of congratulations from all the neutrals on here and while you're at it check out the YouTube videos of the Sunderland fans upon hearing about Aguero's last gasp goal. Funny how they don't in any way square with your utterly deluded view that City haven't got any respect from neutral fans yet United have. Hmmmm...looks completely the opposite to me you worthless **** ;)

mcdhb said:
Can I just say, not all United fans are as bitter and twisted as a lot of you guys and girls make out. I am a United fan but having a dad and brother who are lifelong City fans (both season ticket holders) I can't really feel anything but happiness for them. I know how much it means to them like it means to you lot.

While I'm on a rant, I've watched City quite a bit this season and can say they have played some of the most attractive football I have seen by any club all season. Not all United fans are as blinkered as a lot of people would make out, and I can be objective when an objective viewpoint is required. It depends on the individual.

The financial backing City have got now does not mean that they bought the trophy at all. A team still has to gel, play well and develop as a team, and that takes time. Don't get me wrong, I think it certainly helps a lot. But I find it hard to believe that any Premier League club would have complained at the thought of their beloved team receiving the good fortune that City have come into.

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red

If only all of you were like this. Unfortunately the majority aren't even football fans. They just watch whenever the Rags are on Sky. They don't understand football at it's core. Unlike you.

Great another has been club who will not stop singing about their history. Because that's all they have. The future is bright, the future is Blue

mcdhb said:
Can I just say, not all United fans are as bitter and twisted as a lot of you guys and girls make out. I am a United fan but having a dad and brother who are lifelong City fans (both season ticket holders) I can't really feel anything but happiness for them. I know how much it means to them like it means to you lot.

While I'm on a rant, I've watched City quite a bit this season and can say they have played some of the most attractive football I have seen by any club all season. Not all United fans are as blinkered as a lot of people would make out, and I can be objective when an objective viewpoint is required. It depends on the individual.

The financial backing City have got now does not mean that they bought the trophy at all. A team still has to gel, play well and develop as a team, and that takes time. Don't get me wrong, I think it certainly helps a lot. But I find it hard to believe that any Premier League club would have complained at the thought of their beloved team receiving the good fortune that City have come into.

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red

welcome to the altar my son.....now just take a sip of this, turn round and lower your cassock - the conversion ceremony is quick and painless.........

Quote:
Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

"Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over"

Ok just to start bringing this back into the real world, far from being respected you are loathed for the arrogant band waggon jumper oners that most of you are, along with the many dodgy and dubious calls you have benifited from over those years.

"For the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field". Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past."

No sunshine, earning every penny can not be applied to robbing the dead and the families of the munich air disaster, or for the 50 odd years of milking it for every grubby little penny you could since, the collections held all over the counrty raised what in todays values would be in the tens of millions, the only memorial for over 50 years was the clock ( supplied at cost).........where did the rest go ?

"I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now".

Yes its nice to be able to pick your rivals, especialy if they are easy to beat, although your quit right that we are not your rivals, we are your betters and always have been.

The rest of this fools drivel is just that, so not worth addressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.