A minutes silence at the Fulham match tomorrow

kismet

I think there should be. For 18 year old Season ticket holder Kieran Raiswell who was murdered this week. He should have been there in his usual seat watching his beloved blues and his hero Carlos Tevez.

It would be the right thing to do.

Without wishing to sound horrible because it is sad news but what makes his death more special than any other blue that has passed away?

There have been many blues both his age, younger and older that have passed away and they haven't had a minutes silence. We would be having them every game.

The end of year minute silence for everyone connected to the club that has passed away is very fitting.

WNRH said:
Without wishing to sound horrible because it is sad news but what makes his death more special than any other blue that has passed away?

There have been many blues both his age, younger and older that have passed away and they haven't had a minutes silence. We would be having them every game.

The end of year minute silence for everyone connected to the club that has passed away is very fitting.
A blue doesn't get murdered every week

WNRH said:

I have to agree with your comment as tragic as this young lad's death is.

Condolences to his family.

west didsblue said:
WNRH said:

I agree with this. 1 min silence the lad deserves that much :) R.I.P

Yes there are deaths throughout the year of blues of all ages and the tributes paid to them on this site are first class. I know at the end of a season we have the minutes silence.

The death of any individual is a terrible thing. It's just that I cannot recall an incident such as this. A quiet peaceful lad who loved his family and Manchester City is murdered in this way. Out looking for work minding his own business.

In a couple of hours Facebook has been flooded with tributes.

Speaking to a few blues this death has really got to them.

west didsblue said:
WNRH said:

A death is a death, there is not one worthy of another in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.