A MUST read from Martin Samuel

lindy64

Another great article by Martin, I wonder why Wolves have now deserted the hateful eight.

The whole things barmy.
Good luck to Wolves or anyone else looking at breaking into the elite. All the better.
We cant say anything else really.
Wolves know they ain't far away from breaking in and havent done it without investment.

Remember they nearly went bust a few years ago.
Nobody wants to see that although there are a few clubs at the minute that I wish bad fortune lol

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported
Us.
Love the article.
Who other than City fans get this though.
Who other than City fans read it.
The average young fella nowadays doesn’t read the news let alone sports news.
They live off social media sound bites.

Finding a way of getting this message out in sound bite social media form and to the fan bases of the other two thirds of the league outside the top six. There’s the key.

Don’t think you can look to the rest of Europe because the competition is worse everywhere else. Start with the PL and find a way to get the majority of teams seeing what is best for their own futures.

MCFC1993

It's another brilliant article and shows the dangerous plans of the traditional elite. They want their place cemented for the rest of time and it's about time people stopped towing the party line.

WestGorton

That is brilliant writing. Wolves are realising they were wrong. Burnley and Leicester are full of rags and dippers.

MCFC1993

That is brilliant writing. Wolves are realising they were wrong. Burnley and Leicester are full of rags and dippers.

Wolves are obviously seeing the potential leaps they can make and realising they were wrong.

I think clubs like Burnley are playing the opportunist game whilst also playing the long game. Trying to nick a European spot but probably looking at other ways of cementing the elite, like; making it harder to be relegated from the Premier League. For example how long until clubs try and make that 3rd relegation spot, a playoff vs a Championship side to stay up.

NPBlue

I don't often read the Daily Mail as it's not my cup of tea, but I read his article and it's a breath of fresh air when you usually just see a pile of depressing rubbish written about us.

Hats off to Martin, but what a crap paper to write for.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.