Martin Samuel appreciation

Great follow up article about the hateful 8, he's coming out with so much credit here. He knows his stuff and isn't afraid to spell out what other refuse to see.

A quick Samuel's double.
This is better than the first one lol
All true, all well researched.

Brilliant from Samuel. Calls it as it is. I wish other journos would start to realise what he's called all along.

However, it is still concerning that the clubs are actively looking to pressure the PL's investigation and join with the European cartel to force UEFA to appeal the CAS decision. Part of me thinks this still has a long way to go.

This latest article is really nailing his colours to the mast. He is the only journalist brave enough to call out the ‘elite’ clubs and say what is really going on. It will be interesting to see how these clubs react to this article. My guess is they will ignore it and hope the rest of the journalist sheep keep toeing the line. The ‘Hateful 8’ will be aware that trying to win this argument is akin to that naked Emperor trying to convince the world of what splendid clothes he has whilst all the onlookers laugh at his button dick.
Martin Samuel, we salute you.

This latest article is really nailing his colours to the mast. He is the only journalist brave enough to call out the ‘elite’ clubs and say what is really going on. It will be interesting to see how these clubs react to this article. My guess is they will ignore it and hope the rest of the journalist sheep keep toeing the line. The ‘Hateful 8’ will be aware that trying to win this argument is akin to that naked Emperor trying to convince the world of what splendid clothes he has whilst all the onlookers laugh at his button dick.
Martin Samuel, we salute you.

More interesting is why he'd have the confidence to do so.

wowzer, what a stunning article from a brilliant journalist. Some lovely comments in there:

"The irony of Mourinho, who benefited hugely from owner investment during his first spell at Chelsea under Roman Abramovich, advocating financial regulation now he is with frugal Tottenham is almost too ripe for comment.

Chelsea did everything that Manchester City have subsequently, and then worked to change the rules from the inside so that their path to the top could not be travelled again."

"As for making competition difficult, Klopp went on to espouse the German vision of club ownership, a system so competitive it has resulted in Bayern Munich winning the Bundesliga title for the last eight seasons — when no club in the history of German football stretching back to 1903 had previously won more than three on the spin. "

Would love to hear Bingo's and Maureens thoughts after reading that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.