A New Book On This Special Day

Just a quick note that Amazon have reduced price on paperback and the ginger wig will have a few copies in stock by end of week too for Amazon haters.

Morning. Just a quick note that 9320pod is running a comp for the book if you fancy trying to get a free copy.

And i'll put one of the older books free on Kindle for a few days tomorrow too, so look out for that. Ta - up the blues!

Quick note - as promised, previous book free on Kindle for a few days. Cue having to field comments on whether title is sarcastic and Pep looking like Attilio Lombardo again <:O).
If you do buy free book, be nice if you click link on new book and take a look as courtesy, ta.

Have nice weekend all. (hala madrid)

bloody hell, another final, final comment - but anyway, for 2 days only, the Kindle version of my new book is available for just £1.99 for the next two days only - which i hope is considered a bargain, as you can't even get a pint of Holts for that, and the book shouldn't have you running to the toilet. Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.