A Passing Thought About Non-Bluemooners

I deferred this season, so I am not up to date on the mobile ticketing palaver.
Today i paid for 2 tickets for Leipzig.
I have confirmation of the purchase in my City account but thats it.
I have an iphone but I dont have the tickets in my apple wallet or an email for the ticket.
What do I do?
As the op said, go to the pub

It’s a good forum but let’s be honest, the majority of blues probably don’t even know it exists. I went to Spurs with five other lads and only one had heard of it, never mind being members
I asked my teenage sons if they ever go on here. They don't, it's for old people apparently!

It’s a good forum but let’s be honest, the majority of blues probably don’t even know it exists. I went to Spurs with five other lads and only one had heard of it, never mind being members
When I mention BM on away days, people look at me quizzically and say, “Is that the forum all the moaners go on?”

I explain a lot of top Blues go on here but they don’t want to know.

When I mention BM on away days, people look at me quizzically and say, “Is that the forum all the moaners go on?”

I explain a lot of top Blues go on here but they don’t want to know.
Show them of a screenshot of the match day thread too support you’re argument, that should do it ;-)

I’d advise against it, looking forward to tomorrow hopefully a good atmosphere in town before hand.
I prefer a lot of the Cup games. I am going to be on the last minute from work, with cans on the train over the Pennines. Otherwise, I would be heading into town before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.