A Passing Thought About Non-Bluemooners

I never go on it but maybe I should give it a try lol.
They are a strange bunch who go on there, probably sat at home in their underpants and tank tops, can of Tizer and a Bourbon biscuit, messaging a computer friend in Tajikistan who stars in their next wank even though it's a big hairy fucker who they send dosh to on a regular basis.

They are a strange bunch who go on there, probably sat at home in their underpants and tank tops, can of Tizer and a Bourbon biscuit, messaging a computer friend in Tajikistan who stars in their next wank even though it's a big hairy fucker who they send dosh to on a regular basis.
Lol

I deferred this season, so I am not up to date on the mobile ticketing palaver.
Today i paid for 2 tickets for Leipzig.
I have confirmation of the purchase in my City account but thats it.
I have an iphone but I dont have the tickets in my apple wallet or an email for the ticket.
What do I do?

you should have got an email if you requested mobile ticketing; it has links in the email to download the ticket to your wallet. i forgot to download mine and got a text message yesterday to remind me.

My Dad doesn't really follow transfer gossip or day to day dealings of the club or its politics. He doesn't read a paper, doesn't listen to podcasts, doesn't really have social media. He'll hear the snippets of news on Radio 2 and/or the six o'clock news, if he watches it, and outside of that for him City is the match which he doesn't think about it for another week at final whistle. He got an email about the mobile tickets, asked me to sort it for him on the way to Spurs away, and turned up at the ground on the first game intrigued to see a burrito van, which he'd never had before but enjoyed. He wishes they did meat and potato pies, but is happy enough with steak, and that's his matchday experience. The lucky bastard.

Last edited:
If they're not suffering are they really City fans? City isn't just a football club it's a state of mind :-)
Never mind tickets that have got lost in the ether, black holes, computer scrublands - how many minds have got lost over the years. I lost mine on 86 mins of the women's match on Sunday - turned up again by the time I got to Blue Car park. It's an MCFC hazard!

Reactions: DJ1
It’s a good forum but let’s be honest, the majority of blues probably don’t even know it exists. I went to Spurs with five other lads and only one had heard of it, never mind being members
It’s getting more like mumsnet by the day so might become more popular amongst the yogurt knitters in years to come.
The football forum of choice for those who don’t like nasty swear words and everyone sits by a camp fire holding hands singing folk songs.

I suffered like many until the ticket turned up in the wallet at 9pm last night. My son, who is not on Bluemoon, didn't appear to give a t*ss. When I asked him if it had appeared over the weekend he said 'no' and wandered off to play FIFA and I never heard any more about it. This morning I asked him if it had turned up and he said 'yes' and wandered off to get his toast. Mind you -that's more conversation than I normally get from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.