A plea to the FA...

Would be a sad day. Ian holloway is a real character and his interviews are the highlight of MOTD

The guy is an absolute tool, he loves the sound of his own voice. Was funny in tha chapionship where you would hear the odd quote now it's all an act.

Hope they do fine him and it will show what s sh*thouse he is when he doesn't resign. He is always playing the victim about his job and little Blackpool. F**k off its boring now. All the guy asked was did you rest them because of West Ham at the weekend. Bell end.

The guy is a tool, but I have to agree with him with this one, its a 25 man squad, you can pick who you like cant you?

The guy is a complete and utter nob.
A bit like Phil Brown, comedy value at first, then he starts to take himself seriously

A total knobhead compounded by the fact he sounds like Wurzel Gummidge.

He is in too far over his head and now resorts to the "jolly chappie rent a quote" stance as he thinks we like it. Well I don't for one.

Feck off back to the lower leagues d*ckhead and leave the top flight to sensible men.

I don't want him to be fined, but he does my head in. He loves the sound of his own voice. He's been told he's funny by too many people and he just puts on an act in interviews.

Saying "his interviews are the best part of Match of the Day" will onlly further encourage him.

Although I'm really starting to hate his rants and getting very bored of him, I do agree that he should be able to do what he wants with the team BUT because of what happened with Wolves last year the FA have set a precedent. If he gets fined its a two win situation because he will either resign and we wont have to listen to him, or he will woman out and then he might shut the fuck up for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.