A Plea

badge

can any one of hughes' vehement supporters please explain what he has done to our club to make us better?

the facts are we've already lost ten in the league and been knocked out in our first rounds of the league cup and fa cup by lower league opposition. what's more he's likely to sell elano and bring in craig bellamy.

no question, city and non city fans all agree, we've got the best premiership squad we've ever had. yes, even better than sven's last season and yet, we've got worse.

does anybody genuinely think that, if we'd kept sven, we wouldn't be doing any better?

I am FAR from Hughes's biggest fan, in fact I never wanted him and hope he gets fired by the morning. That being said I agree this is our best squad, we have ever had, since I started watching City(79-80), however what has really screwed him are 3 things the injury over last year the injury to Petrov(Hughes blameless), Johnson being mm mm "missing"(Hughes blameless), the dip in form of EVERY player at the club from the SGE days(something I actually blame Hughes)other than Ireland. It's clear week in week out that he has lost the players, they seem to have no idea of what he is looking for from them. For example, Elano and Sturridge in the 2nd half, they where questioning each other as to their position, and it got a little heated and Hughes and Bowen are stood on the sidelines Bowen tells Sturridge one thing and Hughes Elano another and in the end I think they just made it up themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.