A Premiership for the purists

david whites spike

With Leeds coming up and big clubs like villa back in the limelight I’m thinking of the most ‘competitive’ premiership we could possibly have ....historic....derbies etc
I’m going :- City United Liverpool Everton Newcastle Sunderland Middlesboro Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Palace West Ham Leeds Villa West Brom Birmingham Wolves Cardiff Swansea

Some division that being undecided about last slot .... maybe forest/Southampton/charlton/qpr

With Leeds coming up and big clubs like villa back in the limelight I’m thinking of the most ‘competitive’ premiership we could possibly have ....historic....derbies etc
I’m going :- City United Liverpool Everton Newcastle Sunderland Middlesboro Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Palace West Ham Leeds Villa West Brom Birmingham Wolves Cardiff Swansea

Some division that being undecided about last slot .... maybe forest/Southampton/charlton/qpr
You are UEFA and I claim my G14 spot :-)

Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United.

Villa back in the limelight, not for long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.