pauldominic

I found this one on a different forum.

It's simple in its explicitness and gives the mods a choice of weapon:-

A pearl handled revolver with a silencer
Baseball bat
AK-47
Candlestick
etc etc

If Rascal and/or Ric promote me, in my generosity I would give perpetrators a private warning before a one week ban.

The Chamber is intended to house highly controversial and emotionally charged subjects. So, taking a lead from earlier successes, in the interest of maintaining civility and keeping check on emotion and anger, all members will be expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.

The following is prohibited throughout The Chamber, whether as a means of expressing anger, or as an attempt to incite anger in others:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

This rule will be strictly enforced if in the consensus view of the Moderators there has been a deliberate occurance of any of the above. The consequences of infractions will be suspension on the following schedule:

First offense - 7 day suspension
Second offense - 14 day suspension
Third offense - 28 day suspension
Fourth offense - Permanent suspension

The following is prohibited throughout The Chamber, whether as a means of expressing anger, or as an attempt to incite anger in others:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

1348771815709.gif

chabal said:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

There's plenty of room to manoeuvre and it could lead to a Cellar Renaissance of creativity.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm --<br /><br />
paphos-mcfc said:

I was tempted to mention the 21st panzer division, but I felt that would be overkill.

burning blue soul said:
chabal said:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

we could all swap cake recipes perhaps?

But not in a sardonic or proselytizing manner

Carstairs said:
chabal said:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

Is it the Code or Conduct from Mumsnet?
Teasing.

Banned.

SWP's back said:
Carstairs said:
chabal said:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

Is it the Code or Conduct from Mumsnet?
Teasing.

Banned.

Possible Sardonic humour infringement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.