A question for those who think corruption is happening.

Its blindingly obvious whats going on, SKY SPORTS/ PREMIER LEAGUE are a business or money making tool. Why do you think that since the carnation of the money machine (92) that the league and its cartel have been SO BLOODY PREDICTABLE. Plus if the big teams stay big then they start to dominate and the co-efficient (clubs standing on a European scale) then dictates thus leading to the biggest product to sell (EPL).Now since the great man himself took control of (gods own club) MCFC the proverbial as hit the fan, and maybe just maybe this as something to do with all the bad publicity, the sh1t stirring and constant drivel being spouted by the so called experts on the sky panel, just what the hell do they think we are playing at. Now you know it and i know it that all is not black and white in the SKY house and that things just cant carry on. So is this just good timing with regards the transformation of our beloved club and the re-emergence of Tittenham Hotspurs because i know one thing, that if this trend were to continue then you would most definitely start to see people (fans) starting to question whether or not its worth spending ever increasing money on there tickets knowing full well they wont be celebrating come may, and start to turn there back on a life time of tradition.

The most important point is that thousands of journalists in the country would kill their own grandmothers to be the one to 'exclusively' expose this sort of thing if it was going on.

Quite apart from that just being the sort of people they are, it would set them up career-wise, reputation-wise and bragging rights-wise for life.

The whole English mass media culture is founded on 'build them up and knock them down' - if anyone could bring down Alex Ferguson, one of the most 'untouchable' people in football for almost a whole generation - they would grasp that opportunity with both fucking hands. You have to remember that as well as being the most popular club, United are also the most hated. It's very much a double edged sword. Actually the same goes for any person or institution that's ever risen to the top of everything. People want their heads.

If you are in any doubt take a look at the stats from the 2007/2008 season regarding Everton and Liverpool. if Everton had been correctly given major decisions we would of finished above Liverpool. I'm 1 of the few people that think Citys takeover was great for football. As now on paper City are the best side in the league without a doubt. It's just go to the stage that Liverpool were so shit, referees and the fixture list couldn't protect them. Take a look at how many penalities Liverpool and United get. The fact that corrupt referees like Clattenburg and Webb are still allowed to referee anymore is pretty amazing. Clattenburgs performance in the Mersyside derby was so suspicious he's never been allowed to referee a game involving Everton. The fact his wife is a Liverpool fan only further proves that there was something dodgy about him. 2 of the premiership referees support Everton so therfore have never been allowed to referee a match involving Liverpool. In my opinion the premier league and sky are both corrupt. I believe every side should have an equal amount of games televised as the benefits are obvious as United make far more money through television money than lets say Wigan do. If you talk about last nights decision, I don't really think you can claim the referee knew that United were going to score 3 in the last 20 minutes.

There's no corruption in the game! What is in the game is "INFLUENCE" and the biggest influence in the game is Sir Kunt! If no one believes that with this Kunt on the bench week in week out that he doesn't influence the games! They live on a different planet!!

We should just bring in foreign referees to make this a moot point once and for all. Foreign refs from places like Spain and Italy where they'll all support their local clubs too, not smaller countries where the majority of support will be for EPL teams.

Then people can focus on the football and there'd be no room for speculation or intrigue or the integrity of the results being called into question.

296-1.png

Definitely corrupt.

wanderer72 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
What a poor analogy.

However your sky sports joke last night (the 'I didn't know she had a head until last week', one) made me laugh so loud that I forgive you

Did I get this right: you compare claims of bias to moon landings, and when someone points back to Juventus, an actual football club, THAT is a poor analogy?

What planet are you hailing from, mate?

I was not comparing bias to moon landings, as I supect you well know. I was saying there was no conspiracy in the sense that some are suggesting, and using the moonlandings as an example of how difficult conpiracies are to keep under wraps.

I think there is an element of subconscious bias, but to suggest there is a conpiracy in the sense that some are stating is absurd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.