A question for those who think corruption is happening.

Remember 'that night in Barcelona' 1999. That wasn't Oliver Kahn in goal.......

Ah pigeonho our resident rag apologist how are you bud. Ok i get the whole no paper trail but i also agree that it is incompetence born out of fear and just general incompetence coming right down from the very top due to lack of action from the FA and their inability to discipline refs when they dont follow the rules.

Ill cite a few examples, the two united none penalties, IF neither were penalties then both players must have been diving and therefore should have been booked for simulation i think im correct in saying neither players were booked so why was the ref not questions as to why he hadnt booked either players. To cite an incident not involving the rags, arsenal v ipswich at the emirates, fabregas blatantly dives no penalty given player not booked, its either a penalty or a booking why the none decision, same goes again for the hobbs challenge against leicester and the piquonne sending off against everton.

Refs hide behind the FA and their inability to follow their own rules they just interpret them as they see fit and consequently you have very little chance of getting a fair hearing or a fair game and who should sit on that FA board none other than Mr David Gill who works for one manchester united no other club has anything like that kind of representation in the official body so how can it be consiered an impartial body representing the best interests of the whole of football but this is just accepted.

I dont think football is inherently corrupt in terms of bribes i just think too much influence is concerted by one club into what is supposed to be an impartial body. Also if anyone doubts fergusons influence in game look at the blackpool game charlie adams makes an innocuous tackle, ref goes over to have a word ferguson jumps up its a booking, thats influencing a game by getting the oppositions best player booked anyone who saw the game will no the incident and no the ref had no intention of booking the player

mancboy123 said:
Ah pigeonho our resident rag apologist how are you bud. Ok i get the whole no paper trail but i also agree that it is incompetence born out of fear and just general incompetence coming right down from the very top due to lack of action from the FA and their inability to discipline refs when they dont follow the rules.

Ill cite a few examples, the two united none penalties, IF neither were penalties then both players must have been diving and therefore should have been booked for simulation i think im correct in saying neither players were booked so why was the ref not questions as to why he hadnt booked either players. To cite an incident not involving the rags, arsenal v ipswich at the emirates, fabregas blatantly dives no penalty given player not booked, its either a penalty or a booking why the none decision, same goes again for the hobbs challenge against leicester and the piquonne sending off against everton.

Refs hide behind the FA and their inability to follow their own rules they just interpret them as they see fit and consequently you have very little chance of getting a fair hearing or a fair game and who should sit on that FA board none other than Mr David Gill who works for one manchester united no other club has anything like that kind of representation in the official body so how can it be consiered an impartial body representing the best interests of the whole of football but this is just accepted.

I dont think football is inherently corrupt in terms of bribes i just think too much influence is concerted by one club into what is supposed to be an impartial body. Also if anyone doubts fergusons influence in game look at the blackpool game charlie adams makes an innocuous tackle, ref goes over to have a word ferguson jumps up its a booking, thats influencing a game by getting the oppositions best player booked anyone who saw the game will no the incident and no the ref had no intention of booking the player
Nah, I just don't see things through Sky Blue glasses mate.

Where was the sky blue glasses in what i posted mate i cited incidences in games that had nothing to do with us to show refereeing incompetence and their ability to hide behind the incompetence of the FA, and then made the point the point that someone who works very high up at the FA is under the employ of one of our main rivals do you not see that as a conflict of interests for a supposedly impartial body

I don't believe officials are biased but they are human, they are affected by situations, the environment and atmosphere, and they make 'bad' decisions under such pressure.

Pressure results in bad decision making and that 'pressure' is applied by the 'top' clubs/managers - and it is allowed to continue by the authorities - to put it simply.

These decisions don't balance themselves out over a season either. Some don't matter, some are vital, game-changing decisions.

mancboy123 said:
Where was the sky blue glasses in what i posted mate i cited incidences in games that had nothing to do with us to show refereeing incompetence and their ability to hide behind the incompetence of the FA, and then made the point the point that someone who works very high up at the FA is under the employ of one of our main rivals do you not see that as a conflict of interests for a supposedly impartial body
Sorry, should have highlighted the 'resident rag apologist' bit, thats what I was referring to mate.

However having said that can you be different and disagree with what I say. The big thing for me is the employment of David Gill to the FA and how this is not made more of baffles me and how the conflict of interest arises

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.