A question for those who think corruption is happening.

mancboy123 said:
However having said that can you be different and disagree with what I say. The big thing for me is the employment of David Gill to the FA and how this is not made more of baffles me and how the conflict of interest arises
Yeah but there's also Gartside too, that must be the same thing? Also Mr Bernstein is top bollock there now and whilst he may not have anything to do with us anymore, surely the paranoid amongst the other clubs might think he has a pro-City agenda, should things start going more and more our way?

I wasnt aware of gartside so the theory doesnt ring true i guess although im not sure what influence and position both hold, for my money no one associated in an official capacity with any club should work for the FA

mancboy123 said:
I wasnt aware of gartside so the theory doesnt ring true i guess although im not sure what influence and position both hold, for my money no one associated in an official capacity with any club should work for the FA
Completely agree with this, having said that though the FA has employed such twats in the past, it could be of benefit to have actual football people on it and whilst I know Gill and Gartside have never been pro's, their roles at their respective clubs does give them a kind of footballing background. It all depends on how people see things though, because its like when we were after that kid who eventually went to Inter last winter, people were convinced it was David Pleats fault!

mancboy123 said:
However having said that can you be different and disagree with what I say. The big thing for me is the employment of David Gill to the FA and how this is not made more of baffles me and how the conflict of interest arises

Does Bernstein have a conflict of interest? Sure, he is no longer employed by City but connections will remain.

Pigeonho said:
mancboy123 said:
Completely agree with this, having said that though the FA has employed such twats in the past, it could be of benefit to have actual football people on it and whilst I know Gill and Gartside have never been pro's, their roles at their respective clubs does give them a kind of footballing background. It all depends on how people see things though, because its like when we were after that kid who eventually went to Inter last winter, people were convinced it was David Pleats fault!

Nobody in the FA should have any link to any club in my opinion. Might be coincidence but since Gill took over from Dein the arse have won cock all? When he was there the likes of merson and adams took to the pitch with a gallon of ale inside them and yet they somehow won all sorts? bent as fuck

Barry Conlons wig said:
Pigeonho said:

Nobody in the FA should have any link to any club in my opinion. Might be coincidence but since Gill took over from Dein the arse have won cock all? When he was there the likes of merson and adams took to the pitch with a gallon of ale inside them and yet they somehow won all sorts? bent as fuck
So you think David Dein being on the FA board provided Arsenal with trophies, and the same with David Gill? What could they possibly do to help from their positions in the FA, help to actually win trophies I mean? When Arsenal win the League Cup in a few weeks, who will have helped them win that? Same for the league if they win that, as well as the FA Cup too?

Within the next 5 years or so you are likely to with the PL. How do you think you would react to claims that you won it through ref bias and a corrupt FA?
Would you accept it as your turn to benefit or would you claim you have won it fairly and because you were the better team?

Pigeonho said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
So you think David Dein being on the FA board provided Arsenal with trophies, and the same with David Gill? What could they possibly do to help from their positions in the FA, help to actually win trophies I mean? When Arsenal win the League Cup in a few weeks, who will have helped them win that? Same for the league if they win that, as well as the FA Cup too?

Listen pal. I play a bit of football with my 6 yr old son. Always beat him convisingly but the other day I came in shitfaced and he talked me into a kickabout. The little sod ran rings round me. If that doesn't provide you with enough evidence then I don't know what does. Case closed.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Pigeonho said:

Listen pal. I play a bit of football with my 6 yr old son. Always beat him convisingly but the other day I came in shitfaced and he talked me into a kickabout. The little sod ran rings round me. If that doesn't provide you with enough evidence then I don't know what does. Case closed.
Did I fall for a Clarkie?

So people want the FA to consist of people with no ties to clubs?? Basically someone who isnt interested in football. If you are interested in football then you have a bias to one or more clubs. However that shouldnt come into your work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.