A question for those who think corruption is happening.

Pigeonho said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Listen pal. I play a bit of football with my 6 yr old son. Always beat him convisingly but the other day I came in shitfaced and he talked me into a kickabout. The little sod ran rings round me. If that doesn't provide you with enough evidence then I don't know what does. Case closed.
Did I fall for a Clarkie?

:0) seriously tho you got to admit dein, gill why not at least have people not still in positions at the clubs

Barry Conlons wig said:
Pigeonho said:
Did I fall for a Clarkie?

:0) seriously tho you got to admit dein, gill why not at least have people not still in positions at the clubs
The shame of being clarkied in your own thread!
Yeah I agree with that, football people without any current links, or at least some football people anyway

I want them to have an interest in football of course i do it would be daft to suggest otherwise. However i dont think anyone employed by the FA should be emplyed by a club in any official capacity as it creates a conflict of interests.

In terms of us winning the league if we were a significant number of points better off based on refereeing decisions that have gone in our favour then yes I would suggest that inept and possibly corrupt refereeing had a hand in us winning the title.

Assuming that you agree with the decisions, that is. One thing I perhaps do not need to mention is that all football fans view decisions differently.

mancboy123 said:
I want them to have an interest in football of course i do it would be daft to suggest otherwise. However i dont think anyone employed by the FA should be emplyed by a club in any official capacity as it creates a conflict of interests.

In terms of us winning the league if we were a significant number of points better off based on refereeing decisions that have gone in our favour then yes I would suggest that inept and possibly corrupt refereeing had a hand in us winning the title.

Ok but say Gill left his job at the rags to work for the FA he would still be accused of bias. And its obviously not a full time job. And its obviously beneficial for people in the fa to stay in touch with the day to day runnings of a club.

The way Man United are run and what issues they face are very different to the way macclesfield are run and the issues they face, by your logic they need a representative from every club that falls under the jurisdiction of the FA

mancboy123 said:
The way Man United are run and what issues they face are very different to the way macclesfield are run and the issues they face, by your logic they need a representative from every club that falls under the jurisdiction of the FA

If they didnt have representatives at club level they would be accused of being out of touch. I agree though that someone should be on the panel from each league and it should change every year with the head honchos not being on any club board.

That being said, do you think someone from the FA could be placed to a club on each league with that specific remit or something in that manner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.