A raumdeuter like Muller?

Mario Gomez of Fiorentina has a lot of those Muller quality's i gather and would be relativly cheap, just not very young. Might be a better backup option for a few years than Bony for us, he combines strenght and arial command with some really good abbilety's on the counter so he would offer some versatillety for us as a striker depending on the situation. Guy has an impressive track record aswell. Could perhaps get him on a loan to see if it works out for us. Pep has worked with this guy before too.
Hate to break it to you...

Thomas Muller is my favourite striker ever.

Seriously?????????????

You would rather watch him than Thierry Henry, Zlatan, Romario, Ronaldo (the real one) or about a million others?????

He would not even get into my top 100 strikers from the last 25 years.

Weird.

Seriously?????????????

You would rather watch him than Thierry Henry, Zlatan, Romario, Ronaldo (the real one) or about a million others?????

Weird.

weird reply......

muller is a very good striker see no reason why he wouldn't be in the top 100 haha

Seriously?????????????

Weird.

To be fair I love watching Muller. His movement is sensational. He's always in space, and has so much quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.