A second chance

I’d rather go back a further seven years and start secondary school again. You don’t appreciate it when you’re there but they really are the best days.

I'd have loved to be head of music in a high school. So woulve gone to Uni for that music degree. In charge of school band, string quartet etc.
I've never liked my job sadly. Although it gave me a good living and never out of work.

I would have rejected any advances from the girl I met in the pub on a hot summer evening in 1990. Infact, if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't even have gone out that night.

I would have rejected any advances from the girl I met in the pub on a hot summer evening in 1990. Infact, if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't even have gone out that night.
Well, what happened? Out of order leaving us all in suspenders, was she a rampant nympho, a serial killer or what? Spill the beans ffs.

Got to be a fair few who wish they hadn’t left versus Gillingham or QPR

If I had my time again, I’d have got tickets for the QPR game and flown over with my boys.
75 minutes of feeling like you need a nervous shit
I was there and don't want to go through that again

If I had a second chance I'd get myself a proper job, not piss my money away and invest
Back in the 80's, a lad I worked with bought his first house and it was a real sleepless night amount of £18k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.