A second chance

Mates with this lad since I was about 7 years old, We lived across the road from eachother. Anyway, His mam and dad had a lot of problems he was an alcoholic and she ended up throwing him out. All of us that paled around together always used to say 'Your mam is a fine thing'! As the years went on after they split up she started to go out to nightclubs alot and we used to see her in there wearing leather pants and little skirts, tits out of a little top ect she was always being a little flirty some nights with a few of us, One night then we were in the nightclub and seen her there again started chatting to her all of a sudden started kissing eachother after a while got a taxi back to her house and done the deed, The next morning I thought she was going to regret what happened it was far from it she wanted to go again, After all that we were actually texting and I called over to her now and again it started to get a bit too serious for my liking. I started to keep my distance from her and she sent me mad texts of how she hates me ect she told her son what we were doing we havent spoken to each other since and to even top that she told my fucking mother!!!
My mam took the jaw off me with a slap.

Someone always had a really fit mum. There was one a few doors down from us. Hippy rock chick who hadn’t particularly aged despite having two kids.

My mate let me look at their holiday photos from Crete and she was topless in several. I never shagged her as she was married etc. I’d have been up for it as an adult though.

As a 22 year old I had a woman in her early 40’s. She picked me up when I was DJ’ing. Weekend of shagging in Piccadilly Village. Heaven.

Someone always had a really fit mum. There was one a few doors down from us. Hippy rock chick who hadn’t particularly aged despite having two kids.

My mate let me look at their holiday photos from Crete and she was topless in several. I never shagged her as she was married etc. I’d have been up for it as an adult though.

As a 22 year old I had a woman in her early 40’s. She picked me up when I was DJ’ing. Weekend of shagging in Piccadilly Village. Heaven.
Yeah there is always a fit mum within a group of mates. To be honest she wasn't that good looking she was a blonde but always wore clothes stuck to her and like to show alot of cleavage plus she was a flirt!
Hippy rock chicks back in the day were attractive especially a mates mum Haha
You lucky git a kinky weekend with a 40 plus year old in your 20's happy days :) By god could they show you a thing or two!

When I was 18, I watched City win the league at Newcastle, followed closely by the FA Cup, League Cup and Cup Winners Cup. I thought "all that in such short period - will I ever see the like again?"
Then I got married, adopted 2 beautiful young baby girls, and watched them grow up. They are now 38 and 34, and coincidentally, today is the 38th anniversary of my eldest's Adoption Day. Easy for me to remember - Battle of Britain Day.
10 years ago, my wife and I decided that, when we arrived home from our holiday in the Dordogne, we would sell up and move there. Sadly, the day before we were due to come home, she collapsed and died in my arms.

Would I swap what I've watched and shared in the last 10 years for a second chance of ending my days with my wife in France? No contest.
Au revoir et merci pour tous les poissons.
Wow, wasn’t planning on commenting in this thread I was just going to have a look. That short paragraph sent shivers down my spine.

Much love to you and your babies.

You lucky git a kinky weekend with a 40 plus year old in your 20's happy days :) By god could they show you a thing or two!

I’d had a drunken fumble here and there but this one matured me. As the DJ providing support for live bands, I’d have plenty of breaks all night and she stopped me on my way to the bar. Said she loved the tracks I’d played etc. Never saw her again and will never forget it.

Wow, wasn’t planning on commenting in this thread I was just going to have a look. That short paragraph sent shivers down my spine.

Much love to you and your babies.
As the father of 3 daughters I wish you many more joyous years with your beautiful girls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.