A second chance

I would probably change most of the things i've done in my life if I had my time again, but you can only do what you think is right at the time .... we all have regrets about things we've done, or haven't done, but our past is our history, and we are what we are.

I would probably change most of the things i've done in my life if I had my time again, but you can only do what you think is right at the time .... we all have regrets about things we've done, or haven't done, but our past is our history, and we are what we are.
Quite right...

It took me a long time to properly understand that life is not a rehearsal and realise we have just got to get on with it and make the most of each and every day. On the whole I am content about where I am.

I do often think, what if I'd done this instead of that, but I always end up thinking, if I had; I probably wouldn't have what I have now. A loving wife, two beautiful daughters and an absolutely gorgeous "melt your heart" granddaughter... so, I console myself with this and try to get on and enjoy life.

Quite right...

It took me a long time to properly understand that life is not a rehearsal and realise we have just got to get on with it and make the most of each and every day. On the whole I am content about where I am.

I do often think, what if I'd done this instead of that, but I always end up thinking, if I had; I probably wouldn't have what I have now. A loving wife, two beautiful daughters and an absolutely gorgeous "melt your heart" granddaughter... so, I console myself with this and try to get on and enjoy life.

Good post mate .... what you have is something that a lot of people would give their right arm for , a loving family and happiness .... absolutely make the most of them, because we both know that life will unfortunately change one day, one way or the other.

All the best, Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.