A serious look at Marcello Gallardo

Nick L

Team supported
Mcfc
With all this speculation about Pep will he stay or not , I’ve put my student of the world game hat on on looked into a blue crystal ball . For getting Potch no trophies , forgetting The kid Naglesmann , in this blue crystal ball I see the most successful manager in South America Marcello Gallardo boss of River Plate .At 44 he’s won the lot
including Copa America ie CL equivalent, wispers abound Barca are circling ,- in his playing career also won the lot .
Im my humble opinion if we want to reach the next level he has to be considered , as he s a serial winner ! Full stop .

With all this speculation about Pep will he stay or not , I’ve put my student of the world game hat on on looked into a blue crystal ball . For getting Potch no trophies , forgetting The kid Naglesmann , in this blue crystal ball I see the most successful manager in South America Marcello Gallardo boss of River Plate .At 44 he’s won the lot
including Copa America ie CL equivalent, wispers abound Barca are circling ,- in his playing career also won the lot .
Im my humble opinion if we want to reach the next level he has to be considered , as he s a serial winner ! Full stop .
Nope, looks like another tata martino experiment. Would spectacularly crash and burn. The risk is far more than the reward. Let Barca have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.