A serious look at Marcello Gallardo

At 33 Nagelsmann is not only young enough but has the capacity to be at the age where he would want to take over charge of a big club that will match his ambitions.

He is getting plaudits left right and centre and is managing some serious talent getting them to perform.

According to some reports he is a big fan of Pep's style. It seems that he has based his tactics on that philosophy but with the added twist of adapting it to his own way of wanting to play.

For me he would be first on the list.

Simone from Spain , none of this nambey pambey football

Please god no. Even atleti’s fans are getting sick of him and their dire football hasn’t even been remotely successful for a good 5 years at this point.

I seem to remember there were quotes from Txiki or Soriano from late in the Pelle era saying they didn’t fancy Klopp as even his football “didn’t suit our philosophy” so I’d say there is 0% chance of Simeone.

Nagelsmann would be the exciting choice, Pochettino seems more likely but I still reckon Pep could extend.

Gallardo s stock is rising all the time he wins trophies unlike Potch
just to repeat He wins trophies unlike Potch - maybe that’s why Barca are looking at him once Koeman has been removed by the new man in Jan

Gallardo s stock is rising all the time he wins trophies unlike Potch
just to repeat He wins trophies unlike Potch - maybe that’s why Barca are looking at him once Koeman has been removed by the new man in Jan
iu

Koeman won't be removed mid-season unless there's a massive collapse

At 33 Nagelsmann is not only young enough but has the capacity to be at the age where he would want to take over charge of a big club that will match his ambitions.

He is getting plaudits left right and centre and is managing some serious talent getting them to perform.

According to some reports he is a big fan of Pep's style. It seems that he has based his tactics on that philosophy but with the added twist of adapting it to his own way of wanting to play.

For me he would be first on the list.

It's absolutely mad that Nagelsmann was 20 when Pep took over at barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.