A small bit of info for you.....

Spursmad how long ago did Tevez agree to sign for us and did he sign a pre-contract agreement to make sure he can't change his mind?. Plus what was all this about Chelsea, United, Us, Liverpool and 2 clubs from abroad pn SSN this past week?.

Thought I was on the wrong forum for a minute, what with people being polite, and listening to a poster that supports another team (who is also polite, but not necessarily ITK, I may add).

SFM Rocks!!!!

10.Goater_Legend said:
Spursmad how long ago did Tevez agree to sign for us and did he sign a pre-contract agreement to make sure he can't change his mind?. Plus what was all this about Chelsea, United, Us, Liverpool and 2 clubs from abroad pn SSN this past week?.
I was told on May the 29th :- that Tevez is 80% certain to happen.

On the 31st of May I was told this : - Just had an update from my mate Tevez is now all agreed, they have made an enquire for Eto'o but his excessive wage(nearly £300,000 per week) demands have put them off.

The next player on their list is Lescott.

I don't know if he has signed a pre- contract.

The rest is just media bollocks.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info spursmad, hope your source has it all right. Pls let us know if you hear anything else.

spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

On the 31st of May I was told this : - Just had an update from my mate Tevez is now all agreed, they have made an enquire for Eto'o but his excessive wage(nearly £300,000 per week) demands have put them off.

has chelsea not turned his head

spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

I may of miss-read your post but you get the info from someone who knows someone at city?

The Fixer said:
spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

I may of miss-read your post but you get the info from someone who knows someone at city?

No I get my info direct, not from a mate of a mate.

By the way my name is Susan Boyce.[/quote]

My nan loved you on Britains got talent, but small tip for ya sort your eyebrows out! haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.