A song for all those cu......

Judge Roughneck

I know I'm showing my age but I was listening to some tunes on the way home and Ne ne ne na na nu came on by Bad Manners.

Being an instrumental I put some words to the chorus that express my seething rage.

Forget the first 28 seconds of the song then.......

Fuck the Premier league

Fuck Sky and BT

Fuck the media

Go fuck yourself uefa

Fuck the shithouse 5

Cos City will never die

Oi Oi Oi

I might get a bit pissed on Sunday and sing this until someone joins in or I get turfed out.

I know I'm showing my age but I was listening to some tunes on the way home and Ne ne ne na na nu came on by Bad Manners.

Being an instrumental I put some words to the chorus that express my seething rage.

Forget the first 28 seconds of the song then.......

Fuck the Premier league

Fuck Sky and BT

Fuck the media

Go fuck yourself uefa

Fuck the shithouse 5

Cos City will never die

Oi Oi Oi

I might get a bit pissed on Sunday and sing this until someone joins in or I get turfed out.
The lyrics are ok and certainly apt but the beat and rhythm's all over the place. Plus it was never a popular song so you've virtually no chance of it catching on with the youngsters.

Sorry, but it's a no from me pal.

Oh okay. Maybe an Ed Sheeran balad for the millienials then?

Don't apply the words to the tune too literally, it's the basic melody slowed down a bit.
None of the young ones knew Bluemoon, Sloop John B, Why why Delilah, Hey Jude, Mrs Robinson etc etc but they catch on the song melody. They've probably never seen The Vikings either.

No wonder the atmosphere gets pelters. It's the same old same old.

Oh okay. Maybe an Ed Sheeran balad for the millienials then?

Don't apply the words to the tune too literally, it's the basic melody slowed down a bit.
None of the young ones knew Bluemoon, Sloop John B, Why why Delilah, Hey Jude, Mrs Robinson etc etc but they catch on the song melody. They've probably never seen The Vikings either.

No wonder the atmosphere gets pelters. It's the same old same old.
I'm not up with todays music and i honestly can't name you one Ed Sheeran track because I don't listen to mainstream radio or watch pop music on a sky. I know bad manners and I've been to see them once and I vaguely recall that track but like I say it's not popular track.

I think for an older song to really catch on it's got to be a really well known song from a big band, or silo artist, not always a case though.

Back in the days a football specials the train with hundreds of boozy blues onboard was a place where several of our songs started off. Everyone is drinking and singing a City song most blues knew. The song would die down for a period of talking and laughing and whatever else and some brave bright spark what stand up to try and get a new song goin Sometimes made up ad-lib on the spot or wrote down on the fag packet or whatever. If the lyrics and the song caught on it was only a matter of time before 5 or 6 carriages were getting the words and joining in. That doesn't happen anymore, and one reason why fans don't know songs when they first gets ride in the stadium.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.