A song for Fernandinho

franksinatra

As our new signing is now a mere formality it is time to put our heads together, create a new song, to welcome our new signing.

Admittedly this song is a pretty impressive effort, to the tune of Fernando, any slight tweaks to improve it would be appreciated.

When he plays for Man City
a star shines bright Fernandinho
He scores great goals for you and me
and MCFC Fernandinho
When he plays for the blues we rarely lose
Fernandinho.

BlueMoon93 said:
Not that I could do any better but 90% of these song threads make me cringe

Cheer yourself up pal it is a bit of fun. I am guessing mine was one of the 10% which did not make you cringe

THATS A FANTASTIC SONG!!

Theres loads of songs on here about various players but thats easily the best one ive seen for a bit. 10/10!

Come on blues, get on board!!

GX Blue said:
THATS A FANTASTIC SONG!!

Theres loads of songs on here about various players but thats easily the best one ive seen for a bit. 10/10!

Great attitude Blue. If only you had been there when I was chanting D-Z-E-K-O to the tune if D-I-S-C-O on the third tier and not one person joined in.

franksinatra said:
GX Blue said:
THATS A FANTASTIC SONG!!

Great attitude Blue. If only you had been there when I was chanting D-Z-E-K-O to the tune if D-I-S-C-O on the third tier and not one person joined in.

Mate, some blues are just too boring at times.

Both songs sound top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.