A Tribute to the Boss

Cheers RIC you do a fantastic job and thanks for helping me when I was away and getting me starting again ...

Reactions: Ric
The season is upon us and this site will be going full blast. I would just like to wish @Ric best of luck and many thanks for this cracking site.
Thanks for the kind words mate. It wouldn't be possible, of course, without the moderating teams past and present and indeed the users who make it the place it is. Mentioned it in another thread last night, this year is actually our twentieth anniversary. Bloody hell.

Thanks for the kind words mate. It wouldn't be possible, of course, without the moderating teams past and present and indeed the users who make it the place it is. Mentioned it in another thread last night, this year is actually our twentieth anniversary. Bloody hell.
20 years. Well done. Here’s to the next twenty.

20th anniversary?? Wow. And you were getting on when you started the site? ;) Haha...you must be about 90!

Amazing site though. So informative about City, footy and other subjects. Always good to get on and have a read and get updated on the things that matter.

20th anniversary?? Wow. And you were getting on when you started the site? ;) Haha...you must be about 90!
Ha, I feel older.

Here's a photo from the very first Bluemoon meet up, at The Square Albert in town. Off the top of my head there's @malkie, @Stuart, me, @Bill (and Jess), @kippax6713 and @barryo on there. Apologies to those whose names escape me.

bm-piss-up-2004.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.