A Tribute to the Boss

Thanks for the kind words mate. It wouldn't be possible, of course, without the moderating teams past and present and indeed the users who make it the place it is. Mentioned it in another thread last night, this year is actually our twentieth anniversary. Bloody hell.
Why you must have been a mere toddler then when you started it Ric as you can’t be more than 23 or 24 now. :-)

Reactions: Ric
Ha, I feel older.

Here's a photo from the very first Bluemoon meet up, at The Square Albert in town. Off the top of my head there's @malkie, @Stuart, me, @Bill (and Jess), @kippax6713 and @barryo on there. Apologies to those whose names escape me.

bm-piss-up-2004.jpg
The mad guy at the front looks like he's just sniffed a line..hahaha.

The site is clean (without avatars and emojis), and the theme doesn't strain the eyes like the forums of the red clubs. Good work Ric !

Thanks for the kind words mate. It wouldn't be possible, of course, without the moderating teams past and present and indeed the users who make it the place it is. Mentioned it in another thread last night, this year is actually our twentieth anniversary. Bloody hell.

Just imagine it was there the 20 years before that ….

Anyways spending time on here is an enjoyable waste of time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.