A United fan spat in my face...

marca_uk

As I was walking into the Wetherspoons at Piccadilly! Innocently wanted a burger and beer for fiver, and got a nice pile of spit on my cheek! 20 years of us putting up with them winning everything, and we do better than them ONCE and this is what happens! SCUM!! However, I wasnt allowed to confront them about it as I was with my mates, and if I had the bouncers on Wetherspoons wouldnt have let me in and that would have ruined the night for my mates!

marca_uk said:
As I was walking into the Wetherspoons at Piccadilly! Innocently wanted a burger and beer for fiver, and got a nice pile of spit on my cheek! 20 years of us putting up with them winning everything, and we do better than them ONCE and this is what happens! SCUM!! However, I wasnt allowed to confront them about it as I was with my mates, and if I had the bouncers on Wetherspoons wouldnt have let me in and that would have ruined the night for my mates!
Leave then to their misery mate, they have went from being the best side in Europe to not even being the best side in their own city in 4 years lol.
The grapes over at The Piggary are as sour as they have been in decades and they dont like it, what he did simply shows just how much City have them rattled

marca_uk said:

Fuck that. Should have nutted the ****.

I'd rather be punched than spat on, United fan or not.

Plus, there's many more Wetherspoons in Town and funnily enough, the Piccadilly one is the worst!

marca_uk said:

Dirty filthy scrote. Just shows you how bitter the twat is.

Can't stand spitting. You should've knocked his lights out.

sjk2008 said:
marca_uk said:

Plus, there's many more Wetherspoons in Town and funnily enough, the Piccadilly one is the worst!

Agreed - Should have dropped the dirty bastard - Worth getting barred for.

BTW... Was it Shrek or Duckface?

Someone spits in my face they would be visiting A&E..bouncers or no bouncers

That **** is going to have a real laugh about it with his mates tonight

If you had bitten his ear off he would be more likely to remember it when he sobered up

sjk2008 said:
marca_uk said:

same as this fck to going in the boozer i would have knocked 10 bells of shit out of the fucker

sjk2008 said:
marca_uk said:

This ^ fcuk the night out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.