A warning to drug smugglers - It destroys your looks.

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK

Poor beautiful British "innocent" "naive" girl was "tricked" into smuggling loads of coke from Mexico into America. Look at the before and after pics. That's what smuggling drugs does to you, kids...don't do it.
;)

That first picture she looks like one of those robots. Probably her Tinder profile pic. Snorky probably diddled her
She does have that slightly traumatised look of someone who has recently been to bed with snorky. Her dimensions also seem to fit his victim profile

I just love how the father (naturally) defends his daughter with the "she met these wonderful blokes in Portugal who offered her a free holiday in Cancun"

And says it as if "why would my Spidey Senses need be tingling at that point? Everything was all above board at that point".

Right there at the point his daughter tells him "these blokes I've just met have offered me a free holiday in Mexico" is the point when the father jumps in and says "No". I don't care if she's 45. She needed telling there and then that no one gives someone they've just met a free holiday in Cancun. There's either sex or drugs involved.

When is the GoFundMe account starting up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.