A Win tomorrow and then against Arsenal and it's ...

Impeccable One

A 3 horse race for the title.

My opinion, and I'm willing to stand up and be slated for it :)

Anyone think differently ? Or just too afraid to think the same out loud ? :D

Realistically you can't write challenges off in December but if Arsenal and Chelsea fail to beat us it will be difficult for them

Win the next two and that would be my best ever Christmas present, better with a win over Stoke, but too many games left - I was getting giddy last week at half time thinking Villareal wouldn't be total shite for once.

But what a position to be in for the new year, surely the saying "ours to lose" would apply?

But lets get these next two first!

If we win the next two then we will be ATLEAST 5 points clear having played:

Spurs (a), United (a), Liverpool (a), Chelsea (a), Arsenal (h).

Considoring how we are playing against teams outside the top 6 so far this season, it really would be ours to lose, with only 1 away game left to play against the top 6.

Blue Coop said:
If we win the next two then we will be ATLEAST 5 points clear having played:

Spurs (a), United (a), Liverpool (a), Chelsea (a), Arsenal (h).

Considoring how we are playing against teams outside the top 6 so far this season, it really would be ours to lose, with only 1 away game left to play against the top 6.

Well when you put it like that... am sold!!

I did say if we're top by Jan 1st that we would win it but after looking the fixtures in Jan i've changed my mind to Feb. I still think it's a 2 horse race myself Spurs will drop points on the road. We need to keep away from the Rags although with there next 2 away games being QPR & Fulham I see them dropping points while we have 2 very winnable home games vs Arsenal & Stoke beat Chelsea tonight and they are under much pressure going into them 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.