A year late! But CIty is now after one of my Favorites :)

Dax777

NICOLAS GAITAN!

VIDEO: The Benfica star City AND United are after
Published 22:31 07/02/12 By John Cross (1) Recommend

Manchester City could be ready to rival neighbours United for Benfica forward Nicolas Gaitan.

The Premier League leaders watched Argentinian, 23, in Benfica's Portugese League Cup win over Maritimo.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking Gaitan for the past few months, and Benfica are braced for a battle to keep him this summer.

Check out the boy Gaitan in action:

don't know anything about him but I want him because every Youtube video has 'Welcome to United' on it.

Can he pick a pass, beat a defender, etc? Dive like Nani? Looked through 2 youtubes and both were of him scoring goals of the absolute highest quality, but none he had the ball at his feet or threaded a ball in.

Have to think that if we seriously want him our highly respected Argentinian contingent will do us well

Andouble said:
don't know anything about him but I want him because every Youtube video has 'Welcome to United' on it.

Can he pick a pass, beat a defender, etc? Dive like Nani? Looked through 2 youtubes and both were of him scoring goals of the absolute highest quality, but none he had the ball at his feet or threaded a ball in.

Have to think that if we seriously want him our highly respected Argentinian contingent will do us well
His ball crossing ability is what stands out. Too bad the video's are busy showing him score goals, something he doesn't do much by the way. But he can cross the ball with the best of them. Something we don't have yet. A natural ballcrosser.

Dax777 said:
Andouble said:

His ball crossing ability is what stands out. Too bad the video's are busy showing him score goals, something he doesn't do much by the way. But he can cross the ball with the best of them. Something we don't have yet. A natural ballcrosser.

lol we need more than just a ball crosser. Players need to be more complete, have many attributes to their game. If he can cross the ball, is quick, can beat a man and can shoot, then we can talk. No one trick ponys thank you.

ps. and this doesnt refer to Gaitan, I don't know the player so he might have all of these attributes and be a good signing.

pss. also a bit offensive, didnt mean to be. English isnt my first language which is obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.